- Admission as an Anglophone student to your program of choice;
- Fulfillment of all the requirements of your program to graduate;
- Altogether, a minimum of 42 credits in courses whose language of instruction is French, while respecting these conditions:
- A minimum of 24 credits in courses offered in French within the Faculty of Science;
- A minimum of 6 credits in courses offered in French within the Humanities;
- A minimum of 6 credits of courses offered in French at the 3000 and 4000 level within the Faculty of Science.
- Successful completion of FLS 3500, the University’s Second Language Certification Test.
Students in the faculties of Science and Engineering are not eligible to receive qualitative grades (S/NS) for their courses taught in French.