Students enrolled in French Immersion Studies who wish to practice their French and socialize with like-minded people while doing interesting activties can join the Immersion Club. The Club organizes social and cultural activities throughout the year in order to allow students to discover Francophone culture outside the classroom. Some events from previous years include:
- Trips to Quebec City for the Carnaval de Québec;
- Movie nights at the Bytowne Cinema, a local theatre that shows French films;
- Trips to Montreal for the Nuit blanche festival, a night-time arts festival;
- French activities on campus (improv games, Semaine de la francophonie, franco-evenings with Francophone bands, midi-découvertes, etc.);
- Skating on the Rideau Canal;
- Dinner at a cabane à sucre (sugar shack);
- and, of course "Build your own poutine" night!